sreiwitch

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts

  • sreiwitch
    Participant

    I finally got access to their server today after a long wait. I wanted to update this thread with the solution in case anyone else experiences such an issue in the future. The above solution I proposed actually did work. I simply cast the content variable as a string by making the following change:

    I changed:
    if ( false === strpos( $content, ‘[‘ ) ) {

    To:
    if ( false === strpos( (string) $content, ‘[‘ ) ) {

    Hope that will be of help to someone in the future.

    Sarah


    sreiwitch
    Participant

    Thanks for your reply. I’m still waiting for access so I’m stuck for the moment. I’ve looked through that post you recommended and will try that once I have access to the functions.php file. If that doesn’t solve it and something else that I can’t figure out seems to be the problem, I’ll paste to a Github Gist and let you know where it is.

    Thanks again,
    Sarah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)