Thematic 2.0 and Responsive Base Plus

Home Forums The Lounge Thematic 2.0 and Responsive Base Plus

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Scott Nix 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

venkatesa
    Participant

Just wanted to know if Thematic 2.0 and Responsive Base Plus are still in beta?

drec
    Participant

Thematic is still in Beta and Scott’s code will handle the final release of Thematic 2.0

venkatesa
    Participant

So, do we have an idea when both will be secure to use?

middlesister
    Keymaster

Thematic is getting closer and we are looking to release 2.0 soon after WordPress 4.0 is released – i.e. end of August. We are testing now with WP 4.0 beta.

When Thematic is released it will be available through wordpress.org and the update mechanism in your site’s dashboard. The version distributed there will always be the stable one and safe to use.

Scott will have to answer for Responsive Base Plus but since he is involved in the beta-testing I think he is on top of things.

Scott Nix

I do make sure Responsive Base Plus is kept up with the development version of Thematic (available on github) so when it does come out, it is ready. 🙂

I have been using the development version of Thematic for everything lately and it works perfectly fine. If there is anything that does end up needing to be changed, it would most likely be super minor. Really it just depends on the situation, if it was a personal site, or something where it isn’t an issue for you to touch the files, I would go for it. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thematic 2.0 and Responsive Base Plus’ is closed to new replies.