Thamatic support now added to our plugin

Home Forums The Lounge Thamatic support now added to our plugin

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cmwwebfx 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cmwwebfx
    Participant

Hi team Thematic,

An exciting bit of work last night as we have now added support to our new plugin that will push Thematic into a complete new level of development for devs. We are wrapping up the plugin and hope to launch it in Codecanyon in 2 weeks.

I am extremely impressed with where Thematic is, and feel it needed to be added to the plugin when I starter to explore the theme in more detail. Am more impressed in the number of well thought out structural theme action hooks to be used.

Below is a screenshot of the “Hook Sniffer” part of the plugin to expose the hooks you have included in the theme. I have also included an image of the assets I have used in the Codecanyon description.

– Ciaran

Scott Nix

Pretty neat idea.

I know a couple people have made similar projects specifically for Thematic, but your plugin takes it a step further, looks pretty useful for themes that devs would be unfamiliar with. 🙂

cmwwebfx
    Participant

Will keep you updated on this … that is just a tiny thing that the plugin does. We have gone streaks ahead of what you see there.

cmwwebfx
    Participant

Hi Scott,

All testing is now complete as well as usability testing. I am now in documentation writing. Will post here once the plugin is made live for your users to enjoy.

How far away is Thematic Version 2.0?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thamatic support now added to our plugin’ is closed to new replies.