Styling issue

Home Forums Plugin Integration Styling issue

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott Nix 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pitamaria
    Participant

Check out my page at http://healthy-transitions-colorado.org/news-and-events/events-calendar/

As you’ll notice by visiting any other page on this domain my #primary nav runs along the right side of my #content, but on this page that styling is breaking and #primary is falling below #content.

Any ideas what’s causing this? I’m assuming it’s the #sc_calendar_wrap div but I can’t for the life of me figure out what’s going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Martin
    Participant

Looks as if primary is inside the container on the offending page. There is probably a closing div either not present or entered at the wrong place. If you used a shortcode to enter the calendar probably an error there.

pitamaria
    Participant

@Martin — That was it. I had some comments in there to remind me of some configuration options that must have included some offending code. I’ve reproduced them below for your review. Are parentheses not allowed in comments? Anything else stand out to you? I’ll leave the comments out if I need to — that fixes my offending div problem — but if you see something wrong here I’d appreciate the insight.

<!-- To display Sugar Event Calendar, add shortcode (open bracket)sc_events_calendar(close bracket) -->
    <!-- To display Constant Contact Calendar, add shortcode (open bracket)eventspot(close bracket) -->
    <!-- Event shortcode options
    'id' => null, // Show a specific event; enter Event ID (found on the Events page) to use
    'limit' => 3, // Number of events to show by default
    'showdescription' => true, // Show event Description
    'datetime' => true, // Show event Date & Time
    'location' => false, // Show event Location
    'map' => false,  // Show map link for Location (if Location is shown)
    'calendar' => false, // Show "Add to Calendar" link
    'directtoregistration' => false, // Link directly to registration page, rather than event homepage
    'newwindow' => false, // Open event links in a new window
    -->

Scott Nix

Just to provide some more info, as far as comments go.

/* PHP Comment */ and // Inline PHP Comment

<!-- HTML Comment -->

/* CSS Comment */

It looks like you are mixing html comments into the PHP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Styling issue’ is closed to new replies.