I want to translate Thematic Theme to Croatian.

Home Forums The Lounge I want to translate Thematic Theme to Croatian.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  middlesister 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

soulstudio
    Participant

I see that “Adding translation validators to glotpress” topic is closed so I’m opening this one. I would like to translate Thematic Theme to Croatian. 🙂

Scott Nix

I sent the admins a tweet notifying them you wanted to contribute. I don’t know a single thing about translations, so hopefully they can help get you setup to validate.

middlesister
    Keymaster

I just set up a translation set for you and added you as a validator for Croatian.  Thanks for contributing!

soulstudio
    Participant

Well, it is the least I can do for this great community. This framework and your forum support made my WP development a lot easier during the years and I think it is my time to “pay” you back. 🙂

I’m also working on my own project and I hope it will be of great help to all Thematic Theme users, especially the newcomers. I will provide you with more info on the subject later on.

Keep up the good work!

dmatoso
    Participant

Hi there!

I would like to be a validator for the Portuguese (Brazil) language. I already contributed with about 100 translations (we are very close to 100% :)).

Thanks!

soulstudio
    Participant

Croatian translation of Thematic Theme Framework is completely finished (100%)! I’ll take few more days to test it on live site and tweak some string translations.

middlesister
    Keymaster

@dmatoso  You’re all set now. I added you as validator for brazilian portugese. Thanks for helping out!

@soulstudio  Awesome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I want to translate Thematic Theme to Croatian.’ is closed to new replies.