Custom Post Type added to Body Class/Post Class in new version of thematic?

Home Forums Using Thematic Child Themes Build Your Own Custom Child Themes Custom Post Type added to Body Class/Post Class in new version of thematic?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  helgatheviking 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wlanni
    Participant

Hello!

I’m in the midst of developing a new site using the latest Thematic version. I’ve been making use of the ability to create my own custom post types for a while now, and have used the code posted here to make sure my custom post type was added to the body class and the post class.

Looks like that functionality still isn’t a part of Thematic by default. Any plans for that to get added?

helgatheviking

thematic_body_class() has been deprecated, b/c wordpress’  body_class() handles it by default.  we were working too hard to duplicate what wp already does.  all these constant have been deprecated….

define(‘THEMATIC_COMPATIBLE_BODY_CLASS’, true);
    define(‘THEMATIC_COMPATIBLE_POST_CLASS’, true);
    define(‘THEMATIC_COMPATIBLE_COMMENT_FORM’, true);
    define(‘THEMATIC_COMPATIBLE_FEEDLINKS’, true);

if you need them they’ve also been switched to

add_theme_support(‘thematic_legacy_body_class’) and the like.

so if you have defined the THEMATIC_COMPATIBILITY_BODY_CLASS constant, you can get rid of it.  you can then stop filtering thematic_body_class (Even though it should work) and start filtering body_class instead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Custom Post Type added to Body Class/Post Class in new version of thematic?’ is closed to new replies.