Version 1.0.4 has a number of improvements over the previous version.
- I18n updates to almost every locale. I’d like to extend a big Thanks to all our translators and validators!
- Middlesister and HelgatheViking were added to the contributors list on the readme for their continued effort to make Thematic awesome. w00t!
- Thematic is now supported for use with WordPress version 3.4 and above. Please upgrade your WordPress to it’s current release.
- The Legacy- Dynamic Class bugs were resolved from the 126.96.36.199 release
- Props Scottnix for helping fix a warning in thematic_content() and cleaning up thematic_category_archives()
- Props josephting for helpin restore thematic_validate_opt() to its intended functionality. Child themes can now override the options validation process effectively
This post is being published upon the version acceptance into the repo it may take a bit longer for the theme to appear in your WP’s auto-updater. If you want it early you can get version 1.0.4 here.